I wanna shout to all Malaysian's ears, holding healer and microphone with home theatre turned on and turn the volume to the highest so that these people get possibility of 31.28% to become deaf. Serve u ryte, people. People who jz know how to blame on petronas and talking nonsense.
*sigh... emotionally unstable, the feeling of reading people's comment and their voices blaming on petronas is soo annoying. Lemme ask u some questions. Whoever feel like answering, plz be welcome to answer it under my comment.
1. We nearly owed the World Bank during economic crisis. Thank God we did it, handled the crisis in our 'own way'. But what was actually OUR WAY? Where did Malaysia got money to handle the economic crisis in 1998?
2. Journey to the northern and southern became easier. Where did Malaysia got money to built the PLUS highway?
3. Where does government get the money to give subsidies to the fellow Malaysian?
4. Thank God we are all in school. At least compared to the last 20 years, our schools became much better. Where did the money to built all these education facilities came from?
5. Waaahhhh!!! During 2007 budget, the allowance for JPA and MARA scholarship holders increased. Last week, when people kept talking about 3F problems, MARA scholars in Egypt happily received a news of allowance increment. Yea, the increment is only 90%. Not really much, ayte?
6. Are we proud of Putrajaya? Are the building beautiful? How's the scenery? Where they got the money to built it?
More questions might be too bothering. Just answer those questions. The next post will be the follow up.